Welcome To SERVES Program
Success, Engagement, & Retention of Veterans in Engineering and Science
The SERVES Program is a National Science Foundation grant awarded program at ELAC that aims to increase the success of veteran students in completing their STEM degrees and transferring to a four-year university.
SERVES Students participate in:
- Accelerated stem sequence courses (be calculus ready in one semester)
- Faculty and peer mentoring
- Access to specialized counseling, advising, and supplemental instruction
- Paid summer & winter workshops as well as priority consideration for paid summer research at UCLA
- Student Veteran
- Full-time enrolled
- Must be in good academic standing (2.00 GPA & up)
- Must be pursuing a STEM field of study
For additional info and consideration, please complete the: interest form
Reuben E. Roque, MS
SERVES Program Coordinator
Google Phone: ???