- Veterans Request for Certification
- Online Request for Certification
- Fall 2020 Online Course List (Distance Ed | 1/2 BAH)
In order to get certified for your VA Educational Benefits at East Los Angeles College, you must certify each semester.
You will need to submit a V.A. Certification Form to continue to receive your benefits. There are two criteria you need to meet to be V.A certified for attendance:
- You must be officially registered at ELAC.
- You must be in good academic standing.
Complete the VA Certification form below and either print out or save to your computer and then submit as an attachment on an email to one of the School Certifying Officials at ELAC. If you are having difficulties printing or downloading the PDF, click here for a direct link to download the file: ELAC Veterans Request for Certification Form
Otherwise, proceed to complete the form online and submit to the VRC by clicking here: Online Certification Form