To E-Chat with the One Zone Center please follow these steps:
- Online chat works best with the Chrome or Firefox web browsers. (it will not work with Safari)
- Select the “Knock on Door” or “Ask a Question” button on the ConexED card shown as “Online” below.
- Use your “Student Information Center/Canvas” account login information if you are a current ELAC scholar OR create a guest account to login once you have agreed to the terms.
- Wait for pop-up window to appear to start E-Chat.
- If no one is available, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the recent developments regarding COVID-19, and as directed by the Los Angeles Community College District, our office will be CLOSED for in-person services from March 16th until further notice.
However, the One Zone Center is available to continue to assist you.
If you have any other inquiries and would like to “Live Chat” with me, please click on ask a question on my card.
During this time if you would like to schedule a video chat or telephone appointment with an FYC Counselor, please click here: FYC Counselor
Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to hearing from you.
Live chat/answer questions available from 8am – 4:30pm