- Financial Aid
- Welcome Statement
- Connect with a Financial Aid Staff
- Office Information
- 2021-22 Cost of Attendance
- 2020-21 Cost of Attendance
- Direct Loan 150% Limitation
- Eligibilities Determination
- California College Promise Grant (CCPG) formerly known as BOG fee waiver
- Financial Aid Calendar
- FAFSA/Dream Act Applications Deadlines
- Financial Aid Disbursement
- Pell Grant LEU
- What is Return to Title IV
- Overpayment/MRR/POP Info
- Satisfactory Academic Policy
- Students Rights and Responsibilities
- Financial Aid Programs
- Student Supports
Financial aid applications are now available online:
- For US Citizens and Eligible non-citizens (Permanent Residents):
- File a 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov.
- Our school code for the application is 001222. Best is using the IRS data retrieval function to download yours and your parents’ federal tax data. It will help expedite the application process.
- Eligible-resident/AB 540 Student who does not have a Social Security number (Note: AB540 student who has a Social Security number and is an eligible citizen/non-citizen should complete the FAFSA):
- File a 2021-2022 California Dream Act Application at http://www.csac.ca.gov.
- Our school code for the Dream Act application is 02226000 .
2020-2021 Reat Estate Education Endowment Scholarship:
Application period: 9/1/20 to 4/30/21
The Real Estate Education Endowment Scholarship application period will open September 1. Scholarship applications from financial aid offices will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis during the application period (September 1 – April 30). Eligible students may receive up to $600 per semester or quarter, and $1,200 per academic year.
Financial Aid Office Updates
2020-2021 Financial Aid Application and Award:
- Student who completes their application process may log in to their portal to view their 2020-2021 award status. If you recently submitted additional document(s), it will take approximately three (3) to four (4) weeks to receive your award information.
Check Your Financial Aid Status
Now you can complete most of your financial aid additional documentation request online at elac.verifymyfafsa.com
To check your financial aid status, log into your Student Portal at mycollege.laccd.edu