Extended Opportunity Programs & Services
EOPS is a state funded program which is designed to go above and beyond other services offered on campus. It is a program created to support students who are economically disadvantaged and have lacked access to educational opportunities
Services We Offer:
Personalized Counseling and Transfer Assistance:
Whether it's academic or personal counseling you need, our EOPS counselors are dedicated to helping you.
Register early each semester and ensure you get the classes you need.
Financial Aid Assistance:
From application fee waivers to help with finding scholarships, our financial aid advisers will help you figure out how to pay for college.
Each semester receive a voucher to help pay for your required textbooks.
Private and group tutoring just for EOPS students.
How Do I Qualify?
- Must be a California resident for one year and one day or AB540
- Be 18 years old or a high school graduate
- Full-time student (12 or more units)
- Received a Board of Governors Grant Fee Waiver (BOGG A or B)
- Have completed less than 70 degree applicable units of credit coursework in any combination of postsecondary higher education institutions
- Have completed the A-O-C Process
If you have any questions or want to apply, please contact our office:
E1 Bldg - 2nd floor, Room 227
Hours of Operation
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Student Services Building
(E1 - 227)
Main Phone Number for:
EOPS: (323) 265-8769
CARE: (323) 265-8798.
Follow Us on Instagram