Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will online prerequisite science courses be accepted?
2. What kind of financial aid is available to the nursing students?
3. What is the selection process? Is there a wait list?
4. If I am an LVN, can I apply to the program?
5. Does the program require a CNA certificate before applying?
6. If my TEAS score is below 62.0%, can I still apply to the program?
7. Can I still apply if I haven’t taken the TEAS test, but plan to take it in a few weeks?
8. If I have a DUI, a conviction, or a discipline, can I still apply to the program?
9. What is the fingerprint requirement?
Update on ELAC Nursing Program Warning Status
ELAC Nursing Program submitted progress reports to the Education Licensing Committee. ELAC Nursing Program was approved to enroll 30 students twice a year to restart in January 2022. For full program information, please visit:
For all admission related questions, please email us at:
can be scheduled online starting Fridays @ 7:30am for the following week.