- Child, Family & Education Studies
- Child Development
- Elementary Teacher Education
- Nutrition, Gerontology/Health
- Fast Track Certificates
- CFES Tutoring and Workforce Lab
- Childcare State Permits
- Apply For A Certificate (Instructions)
- Academic Maps
- El Corazon de la Comunidad - Family Childcare Providers Cohort
- CFES Certificates (PDF Download)
- CFES Degrees (PDF Download)
- Employment Opportunities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty & Staff
If you would like to inquire on any of the programs listed within this site or would like further information, please refer to the e-mails below and someone will respond to you shortly.
For specific Faculty email addresses, please check out the Faculty and Staff link above.
Dept. Location: F7-305
Office Hours Fall 2021
Monday & Saturday - 9 AM - 5 PM
Secretary: Doris Zantizo
Chair: Amanda Andrade
Social and Behavioral Sciences Peer Advisors
Student Support Help Line: General Help
Phone: (323) 792-1221
Earn 3 Certificates in 3 Semesters!
Associate Teacher 1 Certificate
Infant / Toddler Emphasis Certificate
Children with Special Needs Certificate
*No application is needed - just follow this class roadmap to achieve the 3 certificates in this accelerated format!
CFES Social Media
CFES Student Clubs