- Online Classes
- How do I take online classes at ELAC?
- Next Steps - After registering for an online class
- How to Add a Class that has been Closed
- Waitlist Policy for Closed Classes
- Instructor Resources
- Canvas Training & Support
- Accessibility Guidelines
- Zoom Resources
- Canvas Support for Students
- New SIS Student Resources
- Online Student Support Services
- Certificate, degree and transfer requirements
- Pre-Assessment Quiz
- Instructional Software
- Online Staff
- SIS Resources
- Step to Success
This online learning readiness assessment allows you to determine if you are ready to take online course at East Los Angeles College. You will be asked ten questions on topics of study skills, computer skills, organizational skills and being a self-starter.
Once you complete the online learning readiness assessment, you will receive an explanation of your score. Please remember, your score is a recommendation only and will not prevent you from taking an online course.