Welcome to John Delloro Program:
John Delloro Program in Social Justice two-year thematic transfer program
John Delloro Program in Social Justice is
- A two-year learning community designed for students who plan to transfer to a 4-year university.
- Students enter the program with a group of socially-conscious individuals and complete a preplanned program together - guaranteed enrollment in all program courses.
- Rotating Cohort Tracks Dedicated to Social Justice:
- 2014 Cohort - Labor and Working People
- 2015 Cohort - Ethnic Studies
- Students receive personal attention from all program faculty.
- Successful completion of the program ensures an AA degree in 2 years and transfer readiness.
- The John Delloro Program is designed to provide you with a strong foundation of skills to succeed both in academics and in your communities. The program offers a unique combination of coursework, close student-faculty interactions, and recurrent workshops.
- Study abroad or American field studies
- Internships and service learning
- University partnerships
- Community organizing
To qualify for the program students must:
- Have completed English 101
- Have completed Math 125
- Cumulative 2.7 GPA
- Commit to program courses
To Apply to the John Delloro Program in Social Justice for Fall 2015, click here