READY FOR SPRING?
In preparation to meet the needs of our incoming and returning students, the Counseling Department will implement the following measures beginning FRIDAY, JANUARY 18th:
- E-SARS online appointment booking will be OFFLINE from FRIDAY, JANUARY 18th through THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 7th.
- Starting on TUESDAY, JANUARY 22nd, Walk-In/Express coverage will be EXPANDED to include:
- Spring-term class suggestions (no outside transcripts).
- ASEPs for New Students (no outside transcripts).
- ASEPs for “visiting” students (those who attend another college but wants to take a class at ELAC for Spring term ONLY).
- Petitions to take 19+ units for Spring.
- One-Hour appointments will be prioritized for:
- Financial Aid Appeals (CSEP).
- Dismissal and Probation (CSEP).
- Students with outside transcripts that need help for Spring ’19 (CSEP).
- For Transfer Checks, please visit the Transfer Center during this time, or visit us on FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8th for an appointment.
- For Graduation Petitions, please visit us beginning THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 14th.