Note: This on-line grade assignment process is appropriate for WSCH and DSCH sections.
Positive Attendance sections require submission of actual hours attended in addition to grades.
Grades are due within five working days of the end of a section.
The Assign Grades function is available two weeks prior to the end of a section.
Login to LACCD FACULTY SERVICES - INSTRUCTOR SYSTEM
Note your electronic signature number for this session, then click Continue.
On your FACULTY-Main Menu page, select section and click on Assign Grades.
The Assign Grades page is displayed listing all students with status.
Inactive students have grade box shaded to prevent input.
For your convenience and security, this page has an extra display on the upper right.
- Time out in: _____ counts down how much of your 20 minutes remain.
Input grade in the grade box for each student.
Input Allowed: see section header for acceptable values for this class A grade of "I" for Incomplete requires two additional items.
- An Incomplete Default Grade (IDG) must be entered on this page.
- Incomplete Grade Form: with instructions for removal of incomplete grade must be completed, signed, and sent to the Admissions Office.
Click Continue button at the bottom of the list. Invalid entries will be outlined in red and trigger an error message.
Confirmation page displays student and grades to be submitted for this session. The number of students is listed below the list.
- Click Back button to make changes
- Click Submit button to continue
- Electronic Signature pop-up appears.
- Enter the 4-digit number provided at log-in.
- Or click on the Can't remember e-signature? link to provide your password and display your number.v
- Input number and click Submit button.
- Submit Processed page is displayed.
- Print link is at bottom of page.
- Go to View Roster link to print roster or to view grades submitted.
- Return to Roster link to submit more grades.
Note: Blank grade boxes can be completed and submitted at a later time. However, grades cannot be changed on-line after submission. When necessary, use Grade Change cards submitted to Admissions and Records Office to submit changes after successful on-line grade submission.