Student Health Center
The Purpose of the Student Health Center is to promote students' physical, emotional, spiritual and social well-being. Services and programs are designed to help students meet their educational, career and personal goals by encouraging healthy attitudes and behavior and fostering students' responsibility for their own health.
The Student Health Center holds in high regard the worth of each culturally diverse student. Our mission is to improve the quality of life and health by providing integrated physical and psychological health services.
- Student Health Center flyer
- Mental Health & Wellness Hotlines & Resources
- Free Flu Shots – Winter 2018
- $100 Credit For a Dental or Eye Exam
- Need extra money for food? Cal-Fresh can help! - May 24, June 26, July 26, & August 30
- Free Vision Screenings/Eye Glasses! – July 12
- Need Help With Health Coverage?
- Summer Blood Drive, July 17 & July 18