Welcome to Associated Student Union
What is ASU?
The Associated Student Union (ASU) is the official student government of East Los Angeles College. The ASU board is made up of Executive officers, and Senators which seek to represent its' constituents. ASU advocates the needs of the student body at the College, District, and State levels. We encourage student involvement and participation in the Student Government. Do you know who represents you? Click here to get to know who the Executive Board for ASU 2018 - 2019, that advocates for you as a student. Want to be part of the Student Government? ASU currently has 5 Senator positions available, click here to download application. ASU has an Executive Board position available for Chief Delegate, contact ASU President Keung for more info.
Who can join?
All registered students at East Los Angeles College can join by paying the member fee of $7.00 Fall/Summer ASU fee. ($3.00 for Winter/Summer sessions). Membership supports the activities of the ASU and other student organizations including campus clubs.
What are the benefits of becoming an ASU member?
- FREE snacks, scantrons and Green Books during finals
- FREE community discount card
- FREE Promotional items at ASU sponsored events
- FREE flash drive for dean/president's list
- 20 FREE copies per student per semester
- Discounted coffee at husky grab and go (Main Campus only)
- Access to ASU scholarships
- Access to book Rental Program
- Access to ASU parking structures, with paid parking permit
*Disclaimer: Student ID required with ASU sticker to access ASU benefits (while supplies last)*
ASU is located in Main Campus East Los Angeles College on building Campus Student Center in Student Activities Office F5-212
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL (323) 265-8742