Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus for ELAC Students
East Los Angeles College (ELAC) facilitates academic email for all its students via Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus (MSO-365).
- This is the official E-Mail use by the Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) and all its 9 Colleges.
- This E-Mail will be use to communicate notices regarding financial aid awards, registration appointments, class changes, updates, services and more.
- The email address becomes available to you the day after your registration.
- If you know your PIN, login via ELAC’s link:
- At the very top of this webpage, select "Check E-Mail"
- Under Student and Office 365, select "Check My Email" button
- Enter your Student ID and PIN
- If you do NOT know your PIN, go to step 2.
- If you do NOT know your PIN, please see PIN instruction below. But if you forgot your
PIN, please go to the Admissions and Records Office in person. They will be able
to assist you.