2019-2020 Financial Aid Intake Process
The Financial Aid & Scholarship Office is now accepting documents for 2019-2020 processing. Please follow the steps “How to Apply for Financial Aid” to complete the application process.
Student, who is interested in working on-campus at East Los Angeles College during the 2019-2020 academic year, will need to sign up on the Federal Work-Study (FWS) interest List. The Interest List will be available starting on Monday, May 20, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. and will be close on Sunday, June 16, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. Students who are on the Interest List will be contacted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Requirement for FWS consideration:
- 2019-2020 Financial Aid Intake ProcessCompleted 2019-2020 FAFSA
- 2019-2020 Financial Aid Intake ProcessName on the FWS Interest List will have first consideration based on the priority of the list
- 2019-2020 Financial Aid Intake ProcessSubmitted all required financial aid documents and forms listed on the “to-do-list” before June 15, 2019.
- 2019-2020 Financial Aid Intake ProcessMet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Standards
- 2019-2020 Financial Aid Intake Processenroll in six (6) or more units for Fall 2019 and Spring 2020