Three easy steps to register:
Locate your Student ID Number and Pin Number
- Search through your emails (look for an email from the "CCC Apply" email account) for your Student ID Number. You can use your Social Security Number instead of the Student ID number if you provided one when you applied.
- Your four-digit Pin Number is MMDD where MM is your two digit birth month and DD is your two digit birth day. If your birthday is May 06,1997 then your Pin Number should be 0506.
- If you can't locate your Student ID Number and you didn't provide a Social Security Number when you applied then you will need to visit ELAC’s Admissions Office. Bring your photo ID!
Find your classes
Register for classes
- Visit the Registration Website
- The first box labeled "SID" is for your Student ID
- The second box labeled "SSN" is for your Social Security number
- You do not have to provide both the Student ID and Social Security Number! One or the other is fine.
We are here to help! Visit the following campus events to get your classes in one day!