Make your dream of succeeding in the business world a reality by selecting one of the many options available at East Los Angeles College. Skills Certificate (SC) programs are 17 units or less and give students an entry-level knowledge of a specific subject or the opportunity to expand their technical skill level. Certificate programs (CP) are 18 units or more and provide knowledge in a specific subject without adding academic coursework. An Associate's (AA) degree is approximately 60 units of academic courses and a business major. Transfer students must take additional academic courses to complete lower division academic requirements to transfer to a university program. ELAC business department offers the following options:
- Accounting Assistant and Advanced Accounting Specialist - SC/CP/AA/Transfer
- QuickBooks Pro - SC
- Business Management/Business Administration - CP/AA/Transfer
- CSIT/CSI (Microcomputers, Programming, Microcomputer Programming Specialist) - SC/CP/AA/Transfer
- Marketing - CP/AA
- Real Estate (Agent, Escrow, Sales, Appraisals, Broker) - SC/CP/AA
Available Classes Announcements
- Finance 8 Personal Finance section # 17909 Tu 6:50 pm to 10:00 pm F7-106.
You can add or enroll to the following classes by emailing Isabel Yeung, Chair of the Business Administration Department. Email address email@example.com . Subject line: Please provide the course that you want to add.
Then you will obtain a position number and be able to add. Or enroll directly through the SIS system. To enroll directly please follow the instructions provided. http://www.elac.edu/online/onlineAdd.htm