Declare by 15
All students are required to declare a major by the time they reach 15 degree applicable units. The actions listed below will assist you through the process of deciding your major and achieving your educational goal:
- Enroll in Counseling 4: Career Planning
- Speak to your professors about certificate and degree options in their discipline
- Explore majors and careers at Career & Workforce Development
- Learn about majors and meet University representatives at the Transfer Center
- Schedule an appointment with a Counselor to develop a Comprehensive Student Educational Plan
- In-Person at the main campus E1-127 or the South Gate Center, Online, or by calling 323.265.8751 (main campus) or 323.357.6213 (South Gate)
Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez
Monterey Park, CA 91754
Building E1 - 127
(View Campus Map for location)
2340 Firestone Blvd.
South Gate, CA 90280