- eLumen login: https://elac.elumenapp.com/elumen/
- eLumen Faculty User Manual
- Video: Faculty Guide for eLumen: Entering Assessment Data
- Video: Faculty Guide for eLumen: Importing Assessment Data from Excel
First Day of Class Ideas/Strategies and Advice
- Classroom Assessment Techniques
- First Day of Class - Advice & Ideas
- Success Tips for the 1st Week of Class
Uploading your Census Roster and Assigning Grades
Classroom Assessment Techniques
- Teaching Style Survey - Grasha-Riechmann
The role teachers adopt in the classroom are reflections of teaching styles. Several inventories of teaching styles exist, and one of these, Grasha's has identified five teaching styles, which converge in a cluster and comprise characteristic ways professors design instructional settings. (Collaborative Learning Techniques, p.28)
- Active Learning for the College Classroom
"Active Learning" is, in short, anything that students do in a classroom other than merely passively listening to an instructor's lecture.
- Using Ice Breakers in Classroom
There are many types of ice breakers, each suited to different types of objectives. Here we look at a few of the more popular types of ice breakers and how they can be used.
California Guided Pathways Project
- Creating a pathway to success
The California Guided Pathway Project is designed to substantially increase the number of students who earn a certificate or degree at a California Community College. READ MORE
Note: The documents above are in PDF format and will require the PDF plug-in, click here to get a free download.