Community of Practice (COP)
- Professional Development
- Vision Resource Center (FLEX)
- Teaching and Research
- Activist Leadership
- Support Services
- Community Building
- Professional Development Committee Minutes, Agenda, and Bylaws
To sign up for the Community of Practice or Happy Chats, please log into your SIS account and then go to the Vision Resource Center: https://bit.ly/3l2k7MP
Our Community of Practice (CoP)
Our CoP offers a forum to discuss and collaborate on best teaching practices. What holds the CoP together is the passion, commitment, and the collective experience of its members. We welcome all members of the ELAC community to join our CoP. Because we have a holistic approach to education, we value the voices and input of all campus constituents and friends
The purpose of our CoP is:
• to develop the members’ capabilities.
• to exchange knowledge.
• to build expertise.
The intention of our CoP is:
• to develop a campus-wide plan to create a community of support.
• to identify professional development needs.
• to offer suggestions for workshops.
• to develop a lab of innovative and student-centered strategies to ensure student success
We welcome all members of the ELAC community to join our CoP. Because we have a holistic approach to education, we value the voices and input of all campus constituents and friends.
Dates: February 23, March 23, April 27 and May 25
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/ElacCOP
Grab your favorite late afternoon beverage and join us for an informal chat on teaching, learning, best practices, and tech tools.
Dates: February 18, March 18, April 15, and May 20
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/TLHappyChats
Please click here to sign up to our CANVAS course
COP Contact Information
Nora Zepeda Zepedans@elac.edu
Hours & Location
8:00am - 5:30pm
8:00am - 4:30pm