- Academic Senate
- Human Resources Committee
- Distance Education
- EPS (Educational Planning Subcommittee)
- Facilities Planning Subcommittee
- Off-Site Committee
- Program Review and Viability Committee
- SEAC (Student Equity Advisory Committee
- SG College Council
- Enrollment Management Committee (EMC)
- Student Success
- Shared Governance
- SSSP (Student Success and Support Advisory Committee)
- Strategic Planning
- Work Environment
New Website for ELAC Committees
ATTENTION: This site is no longer editable and is available as read-only. The new committees website can be accessed by clicking at the button below. Login using your LACCD SSO credentials (same for Outlook, Canvas, and PeopleSoft).
The East Los Angeles College Student Success and Support Program (SSSP) Advisory Committee provides oversight and implementation of SB 1456 mandates and advises the college on matters that impact student success as related to various components of core matriculation services including assessment, orientation, counseling, advising, and other educational planning service with the goal of providing students with the support services necessary to assist them in achieving their educational goal.
The SSSP Advisory Committee meets the third Wednesday of the month during the fall and spring semesters in G1 301 AB at 1:30 pm. Visitors are always welcome.