- Academic Senate
- Distance Education
- EPS (Educational Planning Subcommittee)
- Facilities Planning Subcommittee
- Off-Site Committee
- Program Review and Viability Committee
- SEAC (Student Equity Advisory Committee
- SG College Council
- Shared Governance
- SSSP (Student Success and Support Advisory Committee)
- Work Environment
The East Los Angeles College Student Success and Support Program (SSSP) Advisory Committee provides oversight and implementation of SB 1456 mandates and advises the college on matters that impact student success as related to various components of core matriculation services including assessment, orientation, counseling, advising, and other educational planning service with the goal of providing students with the support services necessary to assist them in achieving their educational goal.
The SSSP Advisory Committee meets the third Wednesday of the month during the fall and spring semesters in G1 301 AB at 1:30 pm. Visitors are always welcome.