Students enrolling in their first Honors class in the fall 2018 (or later) are required to complete a Library 101 (1 unit, 8 week course) for Honors Program Certification. Please visit the Honors Center, or contact Dr. Bermudez at firstname.lastname@example.org, for additional information about Honors Program Certification.
NOTE: The Library Science 101 class does not count as one of the five classes required for Honors Program Certification.
Welcome to the Honors Program Website. Here you will find helpful news and information about the East Los Angeles College Honors Program, the college's premier transfer program.
- Spring 2019 Honors Class Schedule
- HTCC Research Conference Poster
- HTCC Research Conference Information Sheet
- HTCC Research Conference Application
- HP Fast-Track Certification Program Poster
- HP Fast-Track Program Certification Interest Form
- Honors Program Information
- Honors Program Benefits
JOIN THE HONORS PROGRAM
YOUR PATH TO ACADEMIC SUCCESS:
The East Los Angeles Honors Program, which is recognized by UCLA, UC Riverside, UC Irvine, UC Santa Cruz, Whitman College, Pitzer College, Pomona College, Mills College, Loyola Marymount University, and Occidental College, has been developed to provide highly motivated students with an intellectually stimulating learning environment. The Honors Program consists of a series of courses specifically designed to successfully prepare students for the transition from ELAC to a four-year university or college.
- Full-time and part-time students are welcome.
- Honors certification guarantees priority consideration for admission at eleven four-year colleges and universities throughout California and Washington.