- Institutional Effectiveness
- OIEA Staff
- Research Request
- College at a Glance
- College Plans
- Program Review and Annual Update Plans
- Hiring Prioritization
- Institutional Effectiveness Goals Framework
- Institution-Set Standards
- Program Viability
- Reports and Presentations
- Research Staff Professional Development
Reports and Presentations
ELAC Facts in Brief
- ELAC Facts in Brief (Fall 2015)
- ELAC Facts in Brief (Fall 2014)
- ELAC Facts in Brief (Fall 2013)
- ELAC Facts in Brief (Fall 2012)
State of the College Presentations (formerly "Budget Forum")
- 2018-19 Presentation (May 2018)
- 2016-17 Presentation (May 2016)
- 2015-16 Presentation (May 2015)
- 2014-15 Presentation
- 2013-14 Presentation
Opening Day Presentations
- Opening Day 2015: ACCJC Standards
- Opening Day 2014: Equity Presentation
- Opening Day 2012: "One More"
- ELAC: Students and Space (District square footage per FTES comparison)
- FEC vs SGEC (Comparison of the new ELAC South Gate presence to SGEC)
- Problems Reaching Academic Goals
- Reasons for Enrolling at ELAC
- Why our Students are Attending College
- LACCD Budget Process
- Accomplishments 2015-16
- Expanding Frontiers 2016-17
Current Data Reports, Data Packs, and Presentations
- East Los Angeles College Profile (2012-13)
- 2011-17 Strategic Plan Data Report
- Enrollments, Success and Retention by Discipline (Fall 2013 - Spring 2016)
- Degree and Certificate Awards (Fall 2012 - Spring 2016)
- South Gate Educational Center Data Summary: IGETC, Degrees, Certificates, Section Data
- Enrollments by Section (Summer/Fall 2015)
- Strategic Allocation Model Presentation (Fall 2015)
- Bond Forum 2016
Reports to the LACCD Board of Trustees
- 2015 College Planning and Effectiveness Report
- 2015 College Planning and Effectiveness Report Presentation
- LACCD Student Survey - Spring 2012
- LACCD ELAC Student Survey - Fall 2009
- ELAC Student Services Survey - Spring 2010
- ELAC Faculty and Staff Survey - Fall 2010
Accountability Reporting For The Community Colleges
California State Assembly Bill 1417 requires each California Community College to produce an annual ARCC report. According to AB 1417, "the report shall: (1) include performance data for the immediately preceding fiscal year, reflecting all measures specified in subdivision (c); (2) compare each district's and college's achievement with peer groups within the system as applicable to specific metrics; and (3) compare each district's and college's achievements with that of the system as a whole. The report shall further include a profile with summary background information on each district's or college's educational programs, missions, students, and service area demographics."
The current form of the ARCC report is the "Student Success Scorecard".
Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System Report
IPEDS is a Federal Dept. of Education system that compiles data from nearly 6,700 postsecondary education institutions across the United States. IPEDS collects institution-level data on students, student charges, program completions, faculty, staff, and finances. The data obtained by IPEDS are used at the federal and state level for policy analysis and development.
- California Community Colleges (CCC) -
web site of the State Chancellor's Office.
- Student Right to Know -
explains the program and provides access to SRTK reports.
- Chancellor's Office Data Mart -
gives access to queryable data from state MIS data system, including Student Demographics, Program Awards, Program Retention and Success rates, and more.
- California Department of Education
- California Postsecondary Education Commission (CPEC) -
the coordinating body for higher education in California. Includes transfer data.