- Online Classes
- How do I take online classes at ELAC?
- Next Steps - After registering for an online class
- How to Add a Class that has been Closed
- Waitlist Policy for Closed Classes
- Instructor Resources
- Canvas Training & Support
- Accessibility Guidelines
- ConferZoom Resources
- Canvas Support for Students
- New SIS Student Resources
- Online Student Support Services
- Certificate, degree and transfer requirements
- Pre-Assessment Quiz
- Instructional Software
- Online Staff
- SIS Resources
- Step to Success
Welcome to Canvas Training!
One of the goals of the East Los Angeles College Distance Education Program Office is to provide Canvas training and support to all ELAC faculty.
This page was created to provide you with the resources to help you learn the Canvas learning management system (LMS) through self-help guides, videos, as well as through training opportunities with distance education staff.
SELF HELP RESOURCES
Canvas Instructor Guide (Step-by-step directions on each tool w/screenshots)
Canvas Video Guide (Videos on Canvas tools)
Canvas Technical Support - 877-890-2142 (Toll Free)
Canvas Community (Find answers. Share ideas. Join groups.)