- Francisco C. Rodriguez, Chancellor, Ph.D.
- Melinda A. Nish, Interim Deputy Chancellor, Ed.D.
- Robert B. Miller, Vice Chancellor of Finance and Resource Development, DPA
- Ryan M. Cornner, Vice Chancellor of Educational Programs and Institutional Effectiveness, Ed.D.
- Albert J. Roman, Vice Chancellor of Human Resources, DPA
- Jeffrey M. Prieto, General Counsel, J.D.
- Thomas Hall, Acting Chief Facilities Executive, Ed.S.
We are all in this together! Husky Strong!Posted: Mar/27/2020 2:19 PM
Whew! What rapid change there has been in our ELAC community and in the world. We know that this crisis has produced stress and quick adaptations – but these challenges won’t linger forever.
Winona LaDuke to speak at ELAC March 10Posted: Mar/4/2020 10:21 AM
Monterey Park, CA – American environmentalist, economist, and writer Winona LaDuke will be speaking and holding a book signing on campus...
LACCD Chancellor Rodriguez Issues Statement Regarding District Preparedness for Coronavirus and COVID-19Posted: Mar/3/2020 10:54 AM
LOS ANGELES—Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) Chancellor Francisco C. Rodriguez, Ph.D., today issued the following...