- Francisco C. Rodriguez, Ph.D., Chancellor
- Melinda A. Nish, Ed.D., Interim Deputy Chancellor
- Ryan M. Cornner, Ed.D., Vice Chancellor of Educational Programs and Institutional Effectiveness
- Carmen V. Lidz, MS, Vice Chancellor/Chief Information Officer
- Vice Chancellor of Human Resources (Vacant)
- Jeanette L. Gordon, Chief Financial Officer/Treasurer
- Jeffrey M. Prieto, J.D., General Counsel
- Rueben C. Smith, D.C.Sc., Chief Facilities Executive
ELAC Health Care Hero, Andy Ta on ABC7Posted: Aug/6/2020 5:08 PM
Monterey Park, CA – On August 4th at 5:00 p.m., ABC7 aired a video showing local Health Care Heroes featuring an alumnus of the East Los Angeles College Respiratory Therapy program, Mr. Andrew Ta.
ELAC FOCIS Students Drive Up GraduationPosted: Jun/29/2020 9:14 AM
Monterey Park, CA – Dr. Lisa Vartanian, Addiction Studies Program Director and Dr. Sherrie Davey, Psychology Department Chairperson, joined 30 of ELAC’s Formerly or Currently Incarcerated students...
ELAC Allied Health Director 2020 Mentor Award WinnerPosted: May/28/2020 11:59 AM
Monterey Park, CA – The East Los Angeles College (ELAC) Allied Health program director Monica Thurston received the California Health Information Association’s (CHIA) 2020 Mentor Award.
ELAC Foundation Secures Laptops for Addiction Studies StudentsPosted: Apr/21/2020 2:44 PM
Monterey Park, CA – So far the California Prison Industry Authority (CalPIA) has donated over $26,000 worth Laptops to ELAC Foundation to help ELAC’s Addiction Studies Department.
ELAC Student Services NewsletterPosted: Apr/15/2020 1:46 PM
Hello again Husky, First, we want to express our hope that you, your family, your loved ones, and your friends all are safe, healthy, and well...